Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hello Again

It's been a while since I've last posted.

I've been working a lot. 10 hour days, five days a week, 2am to noon, and sleep is often short and shallow during the week. I think I will do one more week then scale back the hours, and look for a daytime job.

The council of Canadians chapter at the UofA is a go! We will hold a table at the club fair and hopefully get started with some exciting work in September or October!

It also looks as though I will be helping work on a web page for greenpeace Alberta, with a friend of mine - I can't wait! I am sure that I will learn tons, and make a bit of extra cash too.

Ali-kat's birthday was exciting, it has spanned a couple of weeks, really. We went out to Moose Lake for a weekend, resting on the beach, swimming and playing around in the water, reading, BBQing and staying in an old trailer of her parents. It was great - and really nice to spend some quality time together as seems so hard of late with work, especially with opposite schedules. We then went to see a Rufus Wainwright show as well ... what a great musician he is! We both really enjoyed the show ... at the end, as an encore, he dressed in drag and did the broadway thing ... it was great!

And the website for Polly Magoos now works with Safari, although there is still some CSS problems with Internet Explorer that I will have to work out ... damn Microsoft!!

more soon ...

No comments: