Sunday, July 8, 2007

Week

Another week, another paycheck. And more.

Aside from late-nite forklifting, I published my first website this week (today actually), am close to registering the UofA Chapter of the Council of Canadians and saw a great pop show the other night.

The website is www.pollymagoos.com and is for the store where Ali-kat is now managing. Eventually, we hope to get into on-line ordering, mailing lists, facebook etc.

The UofA Chapter I've already talked about, but I'm very excited about. I really feel like students have a lot to give to such an effort, especially when it comes to critical thought and research, which these organizations sometimes lack in. I really hope that we can take on the role of being the central research chapter of the Council, and hopefully take their campaigns to a new and highly informed level. Perhaps we can even set up a central research/publication database that is in some way accessible by all members.

Yes, and the band. A good friend of mine, Jeff McLeod, is playing in a great pop band called Jason Plumb and the willing. You should definitely check their website out ... they are amazing!!!

And I must soon start studying for the MCAT.

No comments: