Monday, April 23, 2007

The worst is over!

Two 3 hour tests today!! I've been eating flash cards and mathematics all weekend ... and now it's done!
Only one more test on Thursday, then I'm done the semester!! I can't wait ... biking, reading, practicing, jamming, learning German ...

Ali had her first day on the job this week, and she's really enjoying it - a good paying office job in a field she loves - Library Administration! She's really excited.

I was turned down for the research gig that I was looking forward to because the researcher didn't get the grants she wanted, and couldn't afford to hire me, but I got a call back the other day on a landscaping job that pays $15 to start, and hopefully, I will be able to do some research this fall with a lady in the Nutrition department.

So it's been a really good day ... we went out for dinner and were happy, watching the sun move towards setting.

Couldn't ask for more.

1 comment:

Kate Nova said...

Yay! Congrats on the year ending. And that pic made me lol.