Friday, June 8, 2007

New Job?

I was just offered a job through a recruitment agency driving a forklift for a warehouse. 2am-12noon Mon-Thur with optional overtime on Fri. I think I will take it. It looks like it will be a much safer work environment and a much more organized one as well.

Today, it is as if a great weight has been lifted.

A friend of mine is getting married soon. They are getting married in their apartment and having a BBQ after. I like it ... simple and friendly. I guess I feel that loss of tradition ... what do white gowns and layered cakes mean to me, to us? It is so strange trying to find our place as Europeans in a foreign land and time.

1 comment:

Nietzsche's Girl said...

Congrats! I knew you would find something! with your work ethic and maturity, they'd be idiots not to hire you.

Way to go!