Friday, May 4, 2007

Grades

I received the last of my grades today, and I'm pretty happy: A+ in Biology, A in Chemistry, A in Physics, A- in Genetics. This means I now have an overall GPA (Grand Point Average) of 3.96 and, for application to med school, my pre-requisite average is 4.0 (since Genetics is not a pre-requisite). Ahhh, it feels like a great load has been lifted from my shoulders.

The job is going well, although I've just learned that they don't pay overtime, which is odd. I'll have to call the government to see whether that is legal, and possibly find a new job, or ask for a raise to compensate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just remember that great grades don't equal great doctor. Make sure to keep grounded in the real world and NEVER EVER act like you know it all!

Bodhisaxva said...

how right you are!

It's something I try to remember, being modest, but I guess I do forget from time to time